We offer affluent persons who can demonstrate an impeccable track record and a clear source of funds, transparent advice on Citizenship solutions, tailored to their personal, financial and business needs.
AXESA work in close collaboration with an international network of wealth managers, real estate advisors and family offices as well as investment managers. Jointly, we deliver tailored Citizenship solutions to High Net Worth Individuals and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals.
Since its inception, it has been updated several times, most recently on 13 February 2019. These changes encourage the creation of a more sustainable investment model that also contributes to the local economy, consequently supporting the financing for affordable housing on the island.
The “Cyprus Investment Programme” (CIP) allows the successful applicant and his/her family * to hold a Cypriot passport and enjoy all the benefits of a Cypriot citizen. In terms of the CIP application process and timeline, it is approximately 6 to 9 months at present.
- Initially we advise on the specific criteria required and offer a confidential and comprehensive assessment on the applicant’s circumstances.
- Coordinate meetings with the relevant Fund Managers and / or Asset Managers of the proposed target fund investments. In addition, we provide personal introductions to leading local accountants and Top Four advisors to provide an independent analysis of the proposed target investments being considered under the “Cyprus Investment Programme”.
- Moreover, we arrange meetings with leading property developers and licensed agents to identify the best target investment. We offer independent guidance on the property buying process.
- File CIP application for main applicant and spouse
- File a Permanent Residence Permit (PRP) application for the main applicant, spouse, and minor children. This requires a one-day visit to Cyprus by the main applicant, spouse, and minor children.
- Upon the conclusion of 5 days since filing, approval of PRP is granted. This is subject to the applicant undergoing a stringent due diligence process. PRP holders may enjoy more seamless travel throughout certain other EU member states.
- Approval of CIP application within 6 to 9 months
- Issuance of Certificates of Naturalization, Passports and ID Cards 6 ~ 9 months from date of original filing
- Application filed for minor children, requiring 4 weeks for approval
- Issuance of Certificates of Naturalization and passports
- Application filed for adult children (up to 28) and parents of main applicant
- Adult children and parents of main applicant are approved for citizenship within 2 ~ 3 months of filing the relevant application
- Upon conclusion, Issuance of Certificates of Naturalization, Passports and ID Cards 6 ~ 9months from date of relevant filing
The Cyprus Citizenship Legal Framework is governed by the Naturalisation of Investors in Cyprus by Exception Scheme, based on subsection (2) in Section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002.
We will guide you through the entire process, providing advice tailored to your particular circumstances.
* Subject to CIP criteria being met
Citizenship Fees and Disbursements
The fees for the preparation, submission and follow up of the Cyprus Citizenship are at a standard fee of EUR 40,000 (excluding VAT).
In addition, the applicant shall pay additional disbursements. These will be due when submitting the Cyprus Citizenship application;
- Stamp for Application Form – EUR 9;
- The filing of the Cyprus Citizenship application – EUR 2,000;
- The filing of the Cyprus Permanent Residency Permit – EUR 500;
- The Issuance of the Alien Registration Certification – EUR 70;
- The Issuance of the Certificate of Naturalisation – EUR 5,000;
- Stamps on the Certificate of Naturalisation – EUR 9;
- Issuance of the Cyprus Passport – EUR 120;
- Issuance of a Cyprus ID Card – EUR 30.
In collaboration with local lawyers, we provide a tailored Citizenship solution for High Net Worth Individuals and affluent investors looking to reside, live and invest in Europe. If you would like to schedule a confidential consultation please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.