The German Real Estate Investor Programme allows investors to obtain a residency permit in Germany subject to meeting specific criteria. They are eligible to apply if they invest at least EUR 300,000 in a property in the respective municipalities in West Germany. It enables non-EU investors of reputable character and sufficient means to both invest and reside in the heart of Europe, enjoying increased global mobility.
Germany – Simply Insipiring
Germany is one of the leading European economies and a global power house attracting evermore foreign direct investment from both within the EU and beyond. Germany has a stable economy and socio-political environment. Investing in Germany works, its lucrative and secure.FIND OUT HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GERMAN REAL ESTATE INVESTOR VISA
Germany has one of the most important economies in Europe and has been weathering all global contractions and expansion in international markets. It is one of the leading automobile and industrial products producer, serving markets across the world from Asia to the US.
As Brexit destabilizes the European economies in the interim, it is expected that numerous international financial services firms and banking institutions will relocate from the United Kingdom to Germany in the coming year, fortifying the economy.
A Route to Citizenship
Clients that are interested in an immigration investment solution that offers a path to citizenship in Europe, can consider this gateway through the real estate investor programme. In order to be eligible, the investor will need to physically relocate to and reside in Germany to obtain the Permanent Residence after 5 years and citizenship within 8 years.
Germany is one of the pillars of the European Union and is also a Schengen member therefore all German residence permit holders can travel freely throughout the Schengen area.
To learn more about the steps to obtain a German Real Estate Investor Visa click the button below.
Benefits of German Residence
1. German Residence permit holders have increased global mobility;
2. Germany is a central member of the European Union and a Schengen member;
3. It is not mandatory to relocate/reside in Germany, but the holder should visit Germany once a year;
4. Clients may relocate to Germany and apply for German Permanent Residence after 5 years and/or German Citizenship after 8 years;
5. German residence permit holders can live, work and study (high standard of academic institutions) in Germany.
AXESA advise all clients on the process from submission to successful application and exit or citizenship applications in the future for clients who relocate and reside in Germany or move to another EU country.
Find out below, the requirements for eligiblity of the German Real Estate Investor permit, or click the button for a breakdown of the German Real Estate Investor Fees.
Are you Eligible?
The German Real Estate Investor permit is suited for individuals who have:
1. a reputable character;
2. a traceable and clear source of funds;
3. an impeccable criminal record; and
4. either EUR 2.5 Million in personal assets or EUR 3,000 monthly income from capital (interest, rents, dividends) abroad.
Maintaining the integrity of the investment migration industry is of paramount importance to us, hence we work exclusively with clients that align with our ethos. To learn more about our Client profile click here.
German Real Estate Investor Options
Applicants will need to meet the eligibility criteria and also invest in either of the following approved options:
1. A minimum of EUR 300,000 invested in a German real estate project/development; or
2. A minimum of EUR 250,000 invested in an off-plan German real estate project plus EUR 100,000 in a regional development fund.
3. Suitable health insurance to cover medical expenses for investor and dependents in Germany.
The application time-frame from start to completion is 6 to 8 months.
Click the button below to learn more about the German Real Estate Investor application procedure.
A Gateway to Citizenship in Europe
Our team at AXESA is readily available to provide you with a free consultation elaborating on the German Real Estate Investor Visa and on the steps required in your/your clients’ particular circumstances.
We also work in close collaboration with private bankers, lawyers, wealth advisors and asset managers who serve High Net Worth Individuals. Should you wish to explore how we can collaborate on mutually serving your clients please get in touch.
Contact us today for a free 60 Mins Discovery call to explore our tailored investment migration solutions.