We attend industry events and seminars across the world acting as the bridge between you and your prospective business affiliates, suppliers and clients.
Axesa Global update this section with all our upcoming business travels and keynote events that we will be participating at/promoting relating to one of our 3 Business Units and/or to the Industries we serve.
To find out more about our areas of Expertise please click here.
OCTOBER NETWORKING EVENT & SEMINAR ON INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS
October 23rd 2018, Central London (Venue Details TBC), 18:00
Join us on October 23rd 2018 for a unique seminar and networking event where we will be highlighting the benefits of the Cyprus Investment Programme (CIP) in an insightful seminar.
The Seminar will be followed by networking drinks at 19.00 with other professionals in the wealth management, real estate and financial services industries.
The CIP is an EU approved programme and a lucrative real estate investment solution for clients seeking a secure real estate investment, the added value of obtaining the citizenship entitlements of Cyprus, an EU Member since 2004 and a high quality of life and global mobility.
Who Should Attend?
- Wealth Advisors
- Private Bankers
- Investment Advisors
- Family Offices
- Yacht Brokers
- Real Estate Advisors
- Overseas Real Estate Agents
Why Should You Attend?
- You will have the opportunity to network with other professional service providers, prospects and/or clients in the wealth management sector in London over a few drinks and interactive introductions.
- You have the opportunity to explore adding a new string to your bow offering your valued clients a secure, attractive investment solution.
- You have the chance to develop your knowledge on the Cyprus Investment Programme and insights on the Investment Migration industry trends globally.
- As event organizers we ensure that we broker introductions with other participants ensuring that you leave our events having connected with potential prospects, peers and/or suppliers in the wealth management, financial and advisory sectors.
To reserve your Tickets please click here