In order for a company to develop and grow they need to ensure that they have a clear vision, strategic plan and a specific profile for the type, size and caliber of business partner required in a target market to strengthen its position and increase market share.
The value of Partnerships
A partner can take the form of a supplier, distributor, franchisee, associate, representative or any other category that is aligned with your group’s objective of increasing its global footprint strategically.
To achieve strategic growth a thorough analysis must be undertaken of the conditions in the target market, the regulatory landscape, impending changes in tax or legal frameworks that will impact your specific industry of operation and economic factors.
The next critical assessment is identifying and connecting with companies that can complement your business with their skill sets, local insights and contacts and/or aligned business interests.
A recent PwC CEO Survey infact drew attention to the fact that over 70% of CEO’s considered partnerships as quintessential to their success and expansion.
We ensure that we provide a tailored service to our clients, leading the process of on-boarding new partners in every aspect, acting as your value-added right-hand.
Our Bespoke Services
The right partner located in your target market can facilitate new business opportunities for your company, result in new projects, added international exposure, increased brand value and lucrative clients.
Our team step in to support you in this critical process that involves:
- Understanding your business operations, values and targets intimately
- Researching prospective partners and undertaking due diligence assessments
- Identifying a short list of prospects and engaging in screening meetings/calls
- Leading the initial discussions and presenting your company and objectives on your behalf
- Aiding you in the negotiation of terms with strategic partners
- Cooperating with both parties to ensure that your brand values are gradually transferred to the workflow, team and ethos of your business partner
- Coordinating joint business development activities (market visits, agendas, travel, business meeting, lead identification, introductory email campaigns, PR)
We offer the most competitive rates for our International Business Development services because we believe in offering value and excellence to our clients. Thanks to our service-driven approach we have had clients engaging us on a recurring basis for advice and support
Your Expert Consultation
Our aim is to serve you in your international expansion, to find out more about how we can assist you please email us at email@example.com.