Connecting You to Opportunities Globally
Axesa Global provide a clear assessment of the opportunities and hurdles for a company looking at expanding into a new market.
We offer hands-on, expert market entry and international business development services to enable you to extend your client base in foreign markets.
We can assist companies of varying sizes in identifying potential business partners, representatives, associates and/or clients in target markets in Europe, Latin America and the Far East predominantly.
We have experience undertaking market research and leading negotiations on behalf of our clients with prospective customers and/or associates globally.
How Can We Spur Your Growth?
Our range of International Business Development services include:
We can’t underestimate the importance of finding the “perfect fit” – choosing the right person to work with in a new market is critical as it can make or break your company’s success.
We deliver our Global Expansion clients with tailored solution in the following areas:
- Identifying potential local partners, franchisees, associates or affiliates in a target market
- Assessing prospective international partners through our AXG Due Diligence process to support you in making the right decision
- Negotiating terms with prospects that are aligned to your business model and corporate values
We leverage our existing professional networks to prepare a list of Who’s Who in your target market and industry, we lead the due diligence review, short list prospects, facilitate and coordinate strategic meetings.
We ensure we are working as your right-hand partner throughout the process of expanding your business network from the research phase to implementation. Having successfully assisted clients in diverse industries to achieve this, we can add value and offer our expertise in business expansion. We enable you to develop fruitful relationships that will extend your global footprint.
Distinct to Global Expansion, we assist clients of varying sizes in growing their client base internationally. We consistently deliver bespoke solutions to increase the number of prospective customers and opportunities they can tap into in international markets.
We act as a bridge for SMEs and larger corporates by applying our strategic know-how and cross-cultural business expertise to break into lucrative markets.
We deliver our International Market Entry clients with support in the following areas:
- Preparation of AXG Market Entry Reports highlighting the local demographics, consumer trends and socioeconomic factors that will impact demand and delivery of your services/products in a new market
- Market representation, we attend Industry Expos, Seminars, Trade Talks, Roadshows and Chamber of Commerce events in your target market after having a thorough brief from our client, agreeing on the deliverables and handling the business development efforts on your behalf, without you needing to leave your office.
- Coordination and accountability; we want our clients to succeed in new markets, yet taking on international expansion projects requires a focused effort. We establish an Implementation plan, establish milestones and work as part of the team to ensure we jointly collaborate. We coordinate all the logistics for meetings, briefs and actions plans after calls/meetings with prospects in foreign markets we are targeting.
Based on previous experience we know that the key to success is implementation.
We have been entrusted with market representation by risk-averse clients that seek new business leads, have limited resources with the right business development/language skills, making their business trips an inefficient expense. We offer competitive service fees and deliver results, leads, market insight and brand exposure.
We honour the trust vested in us by our International Market Entry clients.
We work closely with each of our clients, coordinating interactions, leading negotiations and being personally involved to support them throughout. Our aim is to help our clients “make things happen” in foreign markets.
Establishing your company’s presence in a new market can be a daunting task.
Our service offering for corporate start-ups includes the following key areas:
- Liaising with and coordinating the legal registration with local agents, bankers and accountants
- Establishing operational procedures and budgets to ensure your team focuses on the core business whilst we support you in the “Start-Up” phase
- Coordinating all instructions, billing and annual compliance requirements with the local fiduciary agent efficiently on your behalf
We have experience collaborating with a network of trusted advisors and fiduciary service providers who offer our clients preferential rates and exceptional service in key tax planning jurisdictions and financial hubs throughout Europe, Central America and the Caribbean, Asia and South America.
Our team has had industry experience in the registration and administration of group holding companies, special purpose vehicles, funds and trusts hence we are well positioned to effectively manage the corporate matters of your inter-group companies, allowing you to focus on leading your business.
Your Free Consultation
If you would like to schedule a FREE consultation on your proposed International Business Development strategy please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a call within the next 24 HRs. We look forward to being of service on your journey of growth. If you would like to subscribe to AXESAQ please Sign Up here.