We offer affluent persons who can demonstrate an impeccable track record and a clear source of funds, transparent advice on Citizenship solutions, tailored to their personal, financial and business needs.
We represent an array of clients throughout South East Asia, the Middle East, the CIS and Latin America. We work in close collaboration with family offices, trustees, lawyers, immigration agents and wealth managers to advise their High Net Worth Individuals and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals on the Cyprus Investor Programme.
We are committed to upholding the reputation of the investment immigration industry, established on solid legal foundations and offering a secure and viable route to global mobility.
Invest in Cyprus
Our clients include successful entrepreneurs, business owners and investors seeking global mobility, visa-free travel and the ability to expand their businesses into new markets with ease.
We are committed to delivering a professional service with integrity and undertake a thorough analysis of each of our applicant’s source of income, personal circumstances and business activities.
The CIP has been approved by the European Union. It is a reliable, attractive incentive scheme implemented by the Cypriot government in line with the recently updated Naturalisation of Investors in Cyprus by Exception Scheme, based on subsection (2) in Section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002. The Cyprus government has formulated a citizenship scheme designed for reputable high net worth individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who are seeking lucrative investment options, a globally mobile lifestyle and access to education and security for their families.
How to Apply
The CIP allows the successful applicant and his/her family * to hold a Cypriot passport and enjoy all the benefits of a Cyprus Citizen. In terms of the CIP application process and timeline, it is approximately 6 months at present.
* Subject to CIP criteria being met
Below is a brief summary of the application process for the CIP:
- File CIP application for main applicant and spouse.
- File a Permanent Residence Permit (PRP) application for the main applicant, spouse, and minor children. This requires a one-day visit to Cyprus by the main applicant, spouse, and minor children.
- Within 5 days of filing, approval of PRP is granted subject to the applicant undergoing a stringent due diligence process. PRP holders may enjoy more seamless travel throughout certain other EU member states.
- Approval of CIP application within 3 to 4 months.
- Issuance of Certificates of Naturalization and passports ~6 months from date of original filing.
- Application filed for minor children, requiring 2 to 3 weeks for approval.
- Immediate issuance of Certificates of Naturalization and passports.
- Application filed for adult children (up to 28) and parents of main applicant.
- Adult children and parents of main applicant are approved for citizenship within 2 to 3 months of filing the relevant PRP application.
- Issuance of Certificates of Naturalization and passports ~6 months from date of relevant PRP filing.
We will guide you through the entire process, providing advice tailored to your particular circumstances. Our Private Client Services are offered to our Citizenship clients, offering a holistic range of services arranging all aspects of Application Visits and Relocation.
If you would like to schedule a confidential consultation please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligations FREE 60 minute assessment of your requirements.